Office Max replacement warranty does not delivers!!
bought a laptop last year and I purchased the extended warranty since I have a small boy and the warranty stated that it covered any spills and I would be recieving a new laptop.Couple of months ago, I am working at home on the computer and my son spilled something on it.
My laptop at that did not have a year yet, was a approx. 1 month shy of being a year old.So I send it to the warranty, they kept it for a month, when they told me that they would be replacing it in 2 weeks I would be getting it back. They said no, that had to open the computer up and replace all the parts that are damaged from HP and if the cost was higher that the original price, then they would give me a voucher so I can replace my computer. Well...
After weeks of complaining that I need my computer back so I can work after being promised 2 weeks and it would be fixed, I finally get my computer back, the keyboard is not working properly,the number lock does not work and if I have the number lock on and I try writing an O it writes a 6 and the U writes a 4, my battery does not recharge, and now the computer screen does not turn on. Oh and they said that they tried it and it was working properly. They also told be that they could not reboot my OS and if they did they would charge $40.00. IF they did test my pc when they said they did and how they should have done it, they would have notice that its not working correctly.So I go to Office Max again, and they they give me another bull *** story that the warranty has to fix a total of 3 times so I can get my laptop replaced. Its not fair to the consumer that spends their money does not matter if its $1.00 or $1000.00 you are suppose to get the service that you payed for.HP does give you the first year manufacturer warranty but it actually expired when
the suposed computer technucians we working on it.
Now HP states that they do not cover the battery since its not under warranty and thatI have to go back to be given service from the guys that had my
computer over a months and propably I am going to have to wait a month again so it can "fix it".108baabb review #123145
You may also like
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."
- "Marina, California Best Buy, about July 15th, 2012: 1. 6 months after my computer purchase, my computer wouldn't switch on. I turned it into the local Geeks and they saw..."
- "this fraud company came to my college for placements, selected 9 students out of 50 and gave us the offfer letter on same date. gave us the joining after a month..."
- "ordered two dresses based off their size charts. one is size of a top so i wear it as such, would've liked it to have been a dress as the..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."