Office Max replacement warranty does not delivers!!
bought a laptop last year and I purchased the extended warranty since I have a small boy and the warranty stated that it covered any spills and I would be recieving a new laptop.Couple of months ago, I am working at home on the computer and my son spilled something on it.
My laptop at that did not have a year yet, was a approx. 1 month shy of being a year old.So I send it to the warranty, they kept it for a month, when they told me that they would be replacing it in 2 weeks I would be getting it back. They said no, that had to open the computer up and replace all the parts that are damaged from HP and if the cost was higher that the original price, then they would give me a voucher so I can replace my computer. Well...
After weeks of complaining that I need my computer back so I can work after being promised 2 weeks and it would be fixed, I finally get my computer back, the keyboard is not working properly,the number lock does not work and if I have the number lock on and I try writing an O it writes a 6 and the U writes a 4, my battery does not recharge, and now the computer screen does not turn on. Oh and they said that they tried it and it was working properly. They also told be that they could not reboot my OS and if they did they would charge $40.00. IF they did test my pc when they said they did and how they should have done it, they would have notice that its not working correctly.So I go to Office Max again, and they they give me another bull *** story that the warranty has to fix a total of 3 times so I can get my laptop replaced. Its not fair to the consumer that spends their money does not matter if its $1.00 or $1000.00 you are suppose to get the service that you payed for.HP does give you the first year manufacturer warranty but it actually expired when
the suposed computer technucians we working on it.
Now HP states that they do not cover the battery since its not under warranty and thatI have to go back to be given service from the guys that had my
computer over a months and propably I am going to have to wait a month again so it can "fix it".
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a U46E in 2011. I only used the laptop at night so open and close maybe once each night max. After casual use, the front benzel..."
- "I was about to order printing for 3 copies of a resume. The cart said it'd be ready the next day for In-Store Pick Up (See photo). I..."
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway..."
- "La société Boex, M. Christian Mueller et son personnel est des éléments criminels dans un vaste réseau criminel. Aussi les parties de la police allemande et l'armée américaine sont intégrés..."
- "The WORST experience I have had in a very long time. Both in terms of the job done and the customer service. After returning a totally unclean rug TWICE I..."