Office Max - Pissed
I bought a laptop from Office Max one year ago and the hard drive had died!I bought a two year warranty from Office Max for 100 dollars that is not worth a ***!
I am having to do all the work to get this computer fixed and I am not even having much luck! Now they are telling me that data retrieval is not covered under my 100 dollar warranty service plan. I will never purchase a laptop or anything from Office Max again! I spent an entire day trying to get in touch with the manager who was supposed to call me back and I ended having to call multiple times to reach him!
He did not sound concerned about my situation or act any way as if he was going to go out of his way to help me! This lap top is 1 year old, this should not have happened!
My fiance owns a online business and not having this laptop is very detrimental to us at this time!Office Max is not caring at all, don't depend on them to help in a time of need!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was about to order printing for 3 copies of a resume. The cart said it'd be ready the next day for In-Store Pick Up (See photo). I..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- " My name is Bernard J. Cameron. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. My telephone # is 404-861-2170. After 6 months of telephone calls where I have been on hold for scores of..."
- "I'm an IT guy and I bought a sweet spa from PHTS. The reviews are posted every month from the same dude just a new spin?!! If you have a..."
- "Still stuck with this wonderful PresidentL pick the "Gateway" we have a few letter of complaints here the latest is our ice maker. What you say "It doesnt come with..."
- "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..."