Office Max - Pissed
I bought a laptop from Office Max one year ago and the hard drive had died!I bought a two year warranty from Office Max for 100 dollars that is not worth a ***!
I am having to do all the work to get this computer fixed and I am not even having much luck! Now they are telling me that data retrieval is not covered under my 100 dollar warranty service plan. I will never purchase a laptop or anything from Office Max again! I spent an entire day trying to get in touch with the manager who was supposed to call me back and I ended having to call multiple times to reach him!
He did not sound concerned about my situation or act any way as if he was going to go out of his way to help me! This lap top is 1 year old, this should not have happened!
My fiance owns a online business and not having this laptop is very detrimental to us at this time!Office Max is not caring at all, don't depend on them to help in a time of need!d3b306f review #417855
You may also like
- "I bought a U46E in 2011. I only used the laptop at night so open and close maybe once each night max. After casual use, the front benzel..."
- "This is a looooonnnnnggg story, so I will shorten it as best I can: I purchased a Pandigital Novel eReader on 10/31/11. I was very happy with it until, in..."
- "The tittle says it all! I gave them my Dell XPS laptop running at top speed with NO Issues other than a few hiccups running it for 5 1/2 years..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I ordered a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Cuckoo Clock, it arrived with the figure Clarice broken off. I requested a return and exchange to be shipped. They..."
- "The order was placed using payment method Cash on Delivery. however it took Lazada 5 days to process the item and send it using LBC. Now it looks like they have..."