Office Max - Pissed
I bought a laptop from Office Max one year ago and the hard drive had died!I bought a two year warranty from Office Max for 100 dollars that is not worth a ***!
I am having to do all the work to get this computer fixed and I am not even having much luck! Now they are telling me that data retrieval is not covered under my 100 dollar warranty service plan. I will never purchase a laptop or anything from Office Max again! I spent an entire day trying to get in touch with the manager who was supposed to call me back and I ended having to call multiple times to reach him!
He did not sound concerned about my situation or act any way as if he was going to go out of his way to help me! This lap top is 1 year old, this should not have happened!
My fiance owns a online business and not having this laptop is very detrimental to us at this time!Office Max is not caring at all, don't depend on them to help in a time of need!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "This girl is a complete fake! Don't wasted your time. Smells bad all over and pictures are very old. Rushes the whole time and complains. Her "friend" actually..."
- "I was little hesitant initially while signing up with Elagoon Digital but gave it a shot and it is turning out to be a fruitful decision. My contact with Robby..."
- "Yesterday I was to have a package delivered. I was at work so they left a slip on the door. I signed the slip and put it back..."