Required verification of EVERYTHING (phone, address, account #) THEN transferred me and required it ALL again (stating that's a different department).Took 17 minutes to just get to someone to do the rewards search and by then I was yelling.

AWFUL reward system. Says one of my rewards didn't exist when I recall it was clearly marked .01 after rebate/rewards. Got resolution but then waited another 5 minutes for a supervisor to complain. Never came on when I hung up at 34 minutes.

They need to revamp their excessive verification process. They are ONLY Office Supplies, not the FEDERAL GOV. Their rewards as advertised often do not come through and it takes 2 months to get them.

THEN you have to go back and find receipts to talk to them about it.The whole ordeal has pissed me off.

Review about: Office Max Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Streamline and change your phone verification system. TOO LONG.

Had an Experience with Office Max?

Comments

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1266495

I would have hung up on you too.Not only that, I would have slammed the phone down after telling you what's up.

I'd also be glad that someone wants to protect me in some way.You seem ungrateful.

Fullerton, California, United States #1264834

You should be glad they were willing to help you when you were yelling, had it been me I would have hung up the phone. They have every right to refuse service.