I went to my local OfficeMax store and was the first customer through the door on Wednesday morning. I had a poster I needed printed and laminated.

The young lady said it would only take a few minutes. 45 minutes later she brought me the poster and it was incorrectly laminated and I told her it was not acceptable. I didn't have time to wait any longer and asked her what time it would be done and told her I needed it that day. She told me it would be done no later than 1 pm.

I went back at 5:15 pm and it was still not done. Not only that, but they hadn't even started it.. not only that, but they had lost my CD with the file to be printed on it and I had to go back home and burn a new one. Finally after 7 pm I received my poster.

Needless to say I was not happy and I let them know I didn't appreciate their incompetence.

The next day I took over a CD with a file with a business card on it. They said to come back at 7 pm. I asked the clerk how much the cards would cost and was told $45 for 250 gloss cards.

I went back at 7:15 and they were done. When the clerk rung it up he told me it was $74. I blew a gasket at this point.

I will never step foot in an OfficeMax store again and would not recommend them to anyone.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments