I was about to order printing for 3 copies of a resume.The cart said it'd be ready the next day for In-Store Pick Up (See photo).

I wanted to verify what time I'd be able to pick it up, so I joined the LiveChat to ask and was then told 5 to 7 business days. What the *** is wrong with this store? I find it unbelievable that it is okay to state when something is in a customer's cart that it will be available to pick up on a certain date, but then have a customer service person tell the customer that they're cart is wrong. Like...

that' makes no sense.When I tried to say that to the customer service person, he had no idea what I meant.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of office max printing service. Office Max needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned office max printing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Office Max.

Had an Experience with Office Max?

Comments