I was about to order printing for 3 copies of a resume.The cart said it'd be ready the next day for In-Store Pick Up (See photo).

I wanted to verify what time I'd be able to pick it up, so I joined the LiveChat to ask and was then told 5 to 7 business days. What the *** is wrong with this store? I find it unbelievable that it is okay to state when something is in a customer's cart that it will be available to pick up on a certain date, but then have a customer service person tell the customer that they're cart is wrong. Like...

that' makes no sense.When I tried to say that to the customer service person, he had no idea what I meant.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of office max printing service. Office Max needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned office max printing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Office Max.

Had an Experience with Office Max?

Comments

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Office Max - Sale - out of stock - raincheck not available - fraud Office Max "On 11/28/2015 my daughter and I went to the OfficeMax #6353 at 199 Boston Post Road West, Marlborough, MA in search of a desk and office chair. We arrived..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more