Office Max - No consistency & customer service who clearly dont know what they are talking about
I was about to order printing for 3 copies of a resume.The cart said it'd be ready the next day for In-Store Pick Up (See photo).
I wanted to verify what time I'd be able to pick it up, so I joined the LiveChat to ask and was then told 5 to 7 business days. What the *** is wrong with this store? I find it unbelievable that it is okay to state when something is in a customer's cart that it will be available to pick up on a certain date, but then have a customer service person tell the customer that they're cart is wrong. Like...
that' makes no sense.When I tried to say that to the customer service person, he had no idea what I meant.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Office Max Printing Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins. (do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."