bought a laptop last year and I purchased the extended warranty since I have a small boy and the warranty stated that it covered any spills and I would be recieving a new laptop.Couple of months ago, I am working at home on the computer and my son spilled something on it.
My laptop at that did not have a year yet, was a approx. 1 month shy of being a year old.So I send it to the warranty, they kept it for a month, when they told me that they would be replacing it in 2 weeks I would be getting it back. They said no, that had to open the computer up and replace all the parts that are damaged from HP and if the cost was higher that the original price, then they would give me a voucher so I can replace my computer. Well...
After weeks of complaining that I need my computer back so I can work after being promised 2 weeks and it would be fixed, I finally get my computer back, the keyboard is not working properly,the number lock does not work and if I have the number lock on and I try writing an O it writes a 6 and the U writes a 4, my battery does not recharge, and now the computer screen does not turn on. Oh and they said that they tried it and it was working properly. They also told be that they could not reboot my OS and if they did they would charge $40.00. IF they did test my pc when they said they did and how they should have done it, they would have notice that its not working correctly.So I go to Office Max again, and they they give me another bull *** story that the warranty has to fix a total of 3 times so I can get my laptop replaced. Its not fair to the consumer that spends their money does not matter if its $1.00 or $1000.00 you are suppose to get the service that you payed for.HP does give you the first year manufacturer warranty but it actually expired when
the suposed computer technucians we working on it.
Now HP states that they do not cover the battery since its not under warranty and thatI have to go back to be given service from the guys that had my
computer over a months and propably I am going to have to wait a month again so it can "fix it".
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hp Pavillion Dv9320Us Notebook Pc
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..."
- "After having my car painted brand new I went to Subaru Wangara to have a service done the only people that had my car the entire day was them when..."
- "I have pain in my hands and it is very painful. I was not able to write or open a bottle. Now I can write and open a..."