1.4
Layout of Store

They ripped me off for $635 and refused to return it. I will never never never shop there. I going to get a lawyer.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Office Max. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Office Max.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Office Max to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Office Max?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1245138

I went today after not finding what I needed at Wal-mart.It seemed the Albemarle store closed at 7p, as the window grates were closed and the front door was locked.

However, the store hours for Wednesday (today) said 8a - 8p, and there was no sign on the door that they had closed early. I stood outside until they *actually* closed at 8p, the supervisor and associates would glance my way but never acknowledge me. No one came to the door and I got no courtesy at all.

I took photos of their door showing no signs or hour changes, if they try to claim otherwise.I will never do business with them again.