I bought a laptop from Office Max one year ago and the hard drive had died!I bought a two year warranty from Office Max for 100 dollars that is not worth a ***!

I am having to do all the work to get this computer fixed and I am not even having much luck! Now they are telling me that data retrieval is not covered under my 100 dollar warranty service plan. I will never purchase a laptop or anything from Office Max again! I spent an entire day trying to get in touch with the manager who was supposed to call me back and I ended having to call multiple times to reach him!

He did not sound concerned about my situation or act any way as if he was going to go out of his way to help me! This lap top is 1 year old, this should not have happened!

My fiance owns a online business and not having this laptop is very detrimental to us at this time!Office Max is not caring at all, don't depend on them to help in a time of need!

Review about: Hp Laptop Warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $682
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Office Max?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Fashionmia - Loved my dresses Fashionmia "I ordered 3 times for a total of 8 dresses. I ordered a size up and loved them all. I auggest you check out the size chart. Also, shipping takes..." Read more