Last year, after my printer broke down with only 8 months use, I purchased a 2 year service warranty for the new printer.That was in June of 2013.

I was told that if it broke down, I was to bring it back to the store and they would replace it on the spot. It is very important that I do not go even one day without a printer, as it is vital to my job. Without the printer, I don't make money. So, yesterday, Feb 7, 2014, he printer breaks down and I go immediately to the Office Max that sold me the printer and warranty.

There answer was "sorry, you have to call the warranty people and we cannot give you a new printer." So, I had to buy a 3rd printer in 2 yrs! I am informed by the warranty phone # that the best way to submit a claim is online. Okay, good. When I submit a claim, they say I have to contact the maker of the printer and they cannot help me.

What the heck did I pay $49.99 for? I'll tell you what....a big headache, a complete waste of my precious time and the run around.

Never will I purchase again from Office Max.

Had an Experience with Office Max?

Comments

Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Office Max - No consistency & customer service who clearly dont know what they are talking about Office Max "I was about to order printing for 3 copies of a resume. The cart said it'd be ready the next day for In-Store Pick Up (See photo). I..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more