I am sitting here looking at the OfficeMax website.They advertise a Barnes and Noble Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight.

I have called 2 stores and the national customer service line. So far I have been told that the product was discontinued 1 and 1/2 years ago and is no longer in stock. I would think that 18 months would be plenty of time to remove the item from the website, but apparently OfficeMax doesn't consider their customers time to be of any importance. The most help I got was the clerk at 82nd Ave in Portland, Or told me to go to Barnes and Noble and pay 40 dollars more for the product.

When I submit this review, I will never spend another minute trying to do business with OfficeMax or Office Depot (same owners). They wasted 2 hours of my time on the phone this morning over a product that they advertised but do not carry.

Not a good way to keep my dollars coming into their stores.Fraudulent advertising and untrained, rude employees are a good reason to do my business with someone a little bit more considerate of their customers.

Had an Experience with Office Max?

Comments