I am sitting here looking at the OfficeMax website.They advertise a Barnes and Noble Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight.

I have called 2 stores and the national customer service line. So far I have been told that the product was discontinued 1 and 1/2 years ago and is no longer in stock. I would think that 18 months would be plenty of time to remove the item from the website, but apparently OfficeMax doesn't consider their customers time to be of any importance. The most help I got was the clerk at 82nd Ave in Portland, Or told me to go to Barnes and Noble and pay 40 dollars more for the product.

When I submit this review, I will never spend another minute trying to do business with OfficeMax or Office Depot (same owners). They wasted 2 hours of my time on the phone this morning over a product that they advertised but do not carry.

Not a good way to keep my dollars coming into their stores.Fraudulent advertising and untrained, rude employees are a good reason to do my business with someone a little bit more considerate of their customers.

Had an Experience with Office Max?

Comments

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more